http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/health_medical/article2494245.ece

Lord Bragg attacks Mental Health Bill as 'inhumane, inefficient and unfair'
:-
http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/health_medical/article2472144.ece

How could they do this to my son? Father reveals his child's suffering :-
http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/health_medical/article2449984.ece

Clare Allan: Even when I poured boiling water over my arms, I never thought
that I was ill
The Bill is a knee-jerk response to a few isolated
cases:-http://comment.independent.co.uk/commentators/article2449879.ece

For more stories from the Independent Newspaper Mental Health Campaign then
visit following link and scroll down for stories:-
http://www.independent.co.uk/search/simple.do?publicationId=55&includeSectionId=38&xsuccessUrl=index.jsp%3FtemplateName%3Dresult&xerrorUrl=index.jsp%3FtemplateName%3Dresult&searchEngineName=lucySearch1&includeSubSections=true&pageLength=25&articleType=news&sortString=by_date_desc&maxRows=500&searchString=mental+health&searchType=independent

Yours

Colin R

Play your part in making history - Email Britain!
http://www.emailbritain.co.uk/

This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the University of Leeds (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies). Enquiries about the list administratione should be sent to [log in to unmask]
Archives and tools are located at: