Dyma lythyr yn y South Wales Echo heddiw a all fod o ddiddordeb i chi.

"Straight to the point

Walking home from work last week, I came across a bilingual poster
advertising 'Hidden History', a tour of Bute Park.

The English version advertised that the walk will be held on June 25
but on the Welsh version it says that it will take place on March 25.

So does that mean Welsh speakers must go back to March 25 to enjoy the tour?

I would like to point out to Cardiff council that while there are
obvious benefits of being a bilingual Welsh speaker, to my knowledge
the ability to travel back in time is not one of them.

 Alun Williams, Talbot Street, Canton, Cardiff"

Muiris