From: Virtual Learning Environments [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Malcolm Ryan
Sent: 24 April 2007 15:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [VLES] Blackboard v Moodle

I wonder if anyone at the OU would like to comment on the rumours I heard
today from a senior colleague who reported that the OU had 19 people working
on Moodle, that it was considered unfit for purpose and they were having to
re-write huge chunks of the code to make it do what they wanted - I was
surprised!

Malcolm

Please respond to Virtual Learning Environments <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:        Virtual Learning Environments <[log in to unmask]>