Dear SPMers,

Modeling one single design for each subject should be equivalent to
modeling several subjects in one single model. However, the results for the
same subject are different between both procedures. Which one is right?
This occurs with SPM5 last update and Matlab R2006b.

Besides, the display above the design matrix indicating which conditions
were calculated in each contrasts are displayed only over the first three
subjects and not throughout the whole design over all subjects, as
expected. This occurred when I performed the contrasts in the multiple-
subject model, employing the repeat contrast in all sessions/subjects
option. Should I ignore this display and believe that the right conditions
of each session are taking into account or there is really a problem?

I appreciate your help

Selene Cansino

*****************
Professor Selene Cansino, Ph.D.
Laboratory of NeuroCognition
Faculty of Psychology
National Autonomous University of Mexico
Av. Universidad 3004, Col. Copilco Universidad
Building D, 2º floor, Room 12
México D.F., 04510

Mailing address:
Apartado postal 70-390