Dear Lu,

a very general comment: when you want to know what functions the SPM Gui uses, you can do 2 things: either set a breakpoint in spm_spm_ui, somewhere in the beginning, and walk through the entire code base step by step as you continue (in matlab debug mode), or simply press ctrl-c when you wait for some process to finish, and from the error messages you can trace back which function was currently running.

For spm2, I believe that what you want can be done with spm_coreg and when necessary spm_reslice (at least for spm2), but a 'help spm_coreg' or 'help spm_reslice' would be the definite answer.

Good luck,

Bas

Dr. S.F.W. Neggers
Division of Brain Research
Rudolf Magnus Institute for Neuroscience
Utrecht University Medical Center

Visiting : Heidelberglaan 100, 3584 CX Utrecht
           Room A.00.1.24
Mail     : Huispost A.01.126, P.O. Box
           3508 GA Utrecht, the Netherlands
Tel      : +31 (0)30 2503386