From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of FATIMA HUSAIN
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 1:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] Books on DTI

Are there any good books on Diffusion Tensor Imaging?
Voxel based morphometry?

Recommendations are most appreciated.

Fatima

Fatima T. Husain, Ph.D.
NIDCD/NIH

The information contained in this electronic e-mail transmission
and any attachments are intended only for the use of the individual
or entity to whom or to which it is addressed, and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this communication
is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering this communication to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying
or disclosure of this communication and any attachment is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
notify the sender immediately by telephone and electronic mail,
and delete the original communication and any attachment from any
computer, server or other electronic recording or storage device
or medium. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient is
not a waiver of any attorney-client, physician-patient or other
privilege. Thank you.