Joe -

Hee hee - good question. Karl's MSP method (in the latest
update) is not peer-reviewed yet. I am currently evaluating
it on my data, and it works well, but I would hesitate to
recommend it until it has passed peer review. It does seem
to avoid the "superficial-bias" of the basic minimum norm
method (='IID'), but the simulation results will be
critical. Hopefully these will be finished soon, if you
don't mind "watching this space".

(Note that it stands for "Multiple Sparse Priors" and is
different from Jeremie Mattout's "Multivariate Source
Prelocalisation")

Best wishes
Rik

Dr Richard Henson