Dear experts,
We are performing VBM5 (Dr. Christian Gasser's scripts) in SPM5.
The ages of the subjects are 1-3 years old.
The segmented images come out like this (please see attached jpg of brains with modulation, segmentation and normalization applied; the left brain is the one with the problem, the right brain is for comparison).
Can you give us some suggestions on how we can improve the segmentation?
Thank you in advance.
Best,
Fumiko
--