Dear Everyone:

 I realize that this is a SPM list serve, but I am trying to use SPM 5
and MarsBar tool box (developmental version)  in conjunction with a ROI
built in MRIcro (1.40) . SO I am hoping that someone out there has used
these three tools together and can give me some guidance.

WHAT I AM TRYING TO DO:  I want to analyze my functional data to see if
there is significant activation within an  aprior built ROI.

WHAT I HAVE DONE THUS FAR SUCCESSFULLY: I built my 3D ROI in MRIcro
(based on regions that I am interested in) and exported it in analyze
format for SPM 5 to read.

I am able to view the ROI in MarsBar and SPM5.

From this point forward I am confused.   I think that this is a MarsBar
procedural question, but I am not certain that it is not related to SPM5

.

How do I determine if there is significant activation in my apriori
built ROI?

Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

Theresa Louise-Bender Pape, Dr.PH, MA, CCC-SLP/L

Advanced Research Career Development Scientist

Department of Veterans Affairs

Rehabilitation Research & Development Service

Edward Hines Jr. VAH

Voice Mail:  (708) 202-4953

Confidentiel Fax:  (708) 202-7487

Email: [log in to unmask]

Pager : (312) 707-3345

Research Assistant Professor

Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Department of
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation

Clinical Research Scientist

Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital

Senior Associate

Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Institute for
Health Services Research and Policy Studies