Hi Jérôme

I just wrote something to split 4D to 3D; run the attached script
(cspm_im_4Dto3D, from SPM5 only) and it will prompt for a 4D file to
split. You can also use it in batch mode with a couple more options (see
help). The 3D files should be the same as in the 4D file, so I don't
think you will loose anything by converting.

Best wishes,
Paul