Dear Arul,

the short answer is no (unfortunately).

You can only add an regressor with at least one onset. If you want to
parametrically modulate that regressor you have to have 2 onsets. You will
have to modify your batch scripts to conditionally include only non-empty
onset vectors and I recommend that you also setup your contrast at the same
time, so that place the 1's and -1's over the correct columns.

Cheers,
Jan

--
Jan Gläscher, Ph.D.         Div. Humanities & Social Sciences
+1 (626) 395-4976 (office)  Caltech, Broad Center, M/C 114-96