Dear SPMler

As expected,I met the error "bad image handle dimensions" when trying to load files on my linux 64-bit machine using SPM5 with matlab 2006b.    My OS is Ubuntu 2.6.15-28-amd64-generic.

I found a previous discussion about this problem on the list suggesting a trick - recompiling mex files. So, I tried to apply this method as well. By using the "make && make install" command, another problem occurred as followed:

Linux compilation (x86-64) - using gcc

mex COPTIMFLAGS='-O3 -funroll-loops -fPIC -march=x86-64 -mfpmath=sse' -c spm_mapping.c
make: mex: Command not found
make: *** [spm_mapping.mexa64.o] Error 127

That is why I want to ask for some advise on what to do or to try.
Very appreciate any comments.
Many thanks!

Sincerely