Hi everyone,

I am trying to run a batch script for a study which has multiple conditions per run and multiple runs. I've got the batch scripts ready, the problem is that the conditions are performance-contingent, resulting in not every condition being represented in each run.

My question is this: Is it possible to have a condition with zero onsets? Would this in any way undermine the value of the other, non-zero conditions? Or are the beta values for each of the conditions calculated separately for each run, allowing me to specify any amount of zero conditions I like?

Thanks everyone! If I can indeed specify zero trial conditions it would greatly speed up my analysis.

Arul