Dear Christine

I should add to my previous email that Depthmap is also a tool for axial
as well as segment analysis and does not require the GIS platform.
Depthmap allows for a complex range of measures including the choice
measures.

Hopefully shortly more information/guidance will be available for using
these powerful measures, which we are currently using at SSx Ltd on
current projects.

Best wishes

Anna

Anna Rose