From: Boyle Alison
Sent: 16 April 2007 13:06
To: 'psci-com: on public engagement with science'
Subject: RE: [PSCI-COM] Golden Balls

Hi Ian

The 'Design a Rocket' game was still in our Space gallery up to
September of last year. I think it had had various updates over the
years.

We are currently completing refurbishment of the gallery (re-opens 26
April) but I'm afraid 'Design a Rocket' won't be there - we decided it
had had a long enough run and was due for a well-deserved retirement.
It'll be interesting to see if the new interactives last as long!

Cheers
Alison

Alison Boyle
Curator, Astronomy & Modern Physics
The Science Museum
Exhibition Road, London SW7 2DD
Tel +44 (0)20 7942 4824  Fax +44 (0)20 7942 4241  Mobile +44 (0)77899
50416 www.sciencemuseum.org.uk www.ingenious.org.uk