I have just re-joined psci-com after an absence of six months. I thought
list-subscribers might be interested in the complaint I have submitted
to both Channel Four and Ofcom about 'The Great Global Warming Swindle',
which was broadcast a few weeks ago - from the archive I cannot see any
previous discussion on the list about the programme.

I am forwarding below the cover letter for my complaint and would be
willing to supply on request to anybody on the list a copy of the
accompanying document that outlines seven major misrepresentations in
the programme.

Bob Ward
Director, Global Science Networks

Risk Management Solutions Ltd