Hello Ian and Paul

Thanks for racking your brains there - unless I hear of any advances
on these venerable examples, a couple of golden chocolatey balls are
on their way to you.

Personally, I loved the 'computer art' section in the Computing Then
and Now gallery of the Science Museum. I remember it involved people
in bodystockings, dancing earnestly to electronic noises. And I think
a voiceover said 'computers can also be used in art'. Unfortunately,
it was taken away some time ago (around 1993).

Best wishes

Sarah