Thanks for the suggestion. I'd hope for controversy, but also to make
the point that this is a complex issue, with a range of pressures.

Peter Green
Director Development
Email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: +44 (0) 7866 727141

AlphaGalileo Foundation
175-185 Grays Inn Road
London
WC1X 8UP
United Kingdom

AlphaGalileo: The online press centre for the latest in European
research
www.alphagalileo.org

AlphaGalileo Foundation  registered office: Stone King, 13 Queen
Square, Bath BA1 2HJ
Company number: 4680997