HI All

If these people really are engineers surely they should be wearing
blue or brown shop coats, not white ones?

I spend quite a lot of time in an engineering workshop where I wear a
blue 'lab coat' when I remember - white ones get dirty too quickly.

Now where did I put that spanner?

Cheers

Richard Ellam
L M Interactive.