Hi Roger - you sent my limited vocabulary off to the dictionary on "japes" -
assume it is a long "a" and not "japs". Not a common word here in
California!

I don't understand a need to apologize to Candace, unless it was for not
seeing her one poem.  Was that it??
Between us I find her constant yammering and meddling not that very
interesting, in fact I often hit the delete button. Not enough time in the
day.   As you might remember or not from her previous presence on this list,
her strategy is to often make people feel guilty for questioning her motives
and demand apologies.
Whether or not she posted one poem, I think I would rather have poetry
provide the foundation for response on the list, not the peripheral,
distracting babble that I find her prone too.

Well, I do go on too long. My apologies to you!

Be well,
Stephen V