it is kind of shopping - but shopping is fashionable these days - it's
brands - most of which I don't know - of course

cheers - jen

----Original Message Follows----
From: Halvard Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Sonnet:  The Jinx Is On
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 11:40:18 -0500

Sonnet:  The Jinx Is On

I still feel like I’m in a dream. Misdirection and other
anxieties overtake me. Americans in Erbil arrest
Iranians at an increasingly rapid rate. The jinx is on.

Space probes on Mars, they say, are looking for
the wrong forms of life. Good dreams, not nightmares,
for the first time in years. Everything here is alive.

I’ll try less clonazepam and more of the other stuff.
Sentenced in absentia for crimes against pizzeria
managers, he took refuge on Mogamigawa, a Japanese

oil tanker soon to collide with the USS Newport News.
Zoo animals on Prozac, it’s been found, still chase
their tails for hours on end. Lawyers representing

detainees at Guantánamo, now on a federal hit list
despite good faith efforts to have their names expunged.

Hal

Halvard Johnson
http://home.earthlink.net/~halvard
http://entropyandme.blogspot.com
http://imageswithoutwords.blogspot.com
http://www.hamiltonstone.org

Join the millions of Australians using Live Search. Try live.com.au
http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?mode=click&clientID=740&referral=million&URL=http://live.com.au