 Ken, you have my sympathy for the really bad time you're going through.
It would be a great loss for this list if you lost your internet access
- please keep on kvetching !
Viel Glück
mj

--
A man may write of love, and not be in love, as well as of husbandrie, and not goe to plough: or of witches, and be none: or of holinesse, and be flat prophane. - Giles Fletcher the Elder.