And here is one by me after Paul Muldoon's, alias RACKETT's
YOU'VE GOT THE WRONG MAN

YOU'VE GOT THE WRONG WOMAN
WHEN YOU STARTED GLANCING
AT THE LOUSY SWIMMING-POOL
SHOWING OFF YOUR NAKED TORSO
THE RING-SHAPED FAT ROUND YOUR WAIST
YOUR FEAR OF THE POLLUTED WATER
WHERE MY PEOPLE WERE BATHING
IN THAT THICK SOUP OF VIRULENT VIRUSES
BACTERIA & FUNGI HAPPILY CLASHING
MICROBES IN ATOMIC EMPATHIC CONCUSSIONS
OF ABSOLUTE NOTHINGNESS

YOU'VE GOT THE WRONG WOMAN
WHEN YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD
SQUEEZE ME UNDER WHAT YOU BELIEVED
WAS YOUR SUPREME MACHO PSYCHOLOGY
STEALING FROM MY FATHER WITH A COP
FOR A FATHER A MANIPULATIVE HOUSEWIFE
FOR A MOTHER STORMS OF YOUNG RELATIVES
SWARMING ABOUT IN SHINING MOTOTCYCLES
& STRIPED HEMLETS BELLIES EN PLEIN AIR

TOLD YOU I WAS THE WRONG WOMAN
NOT EVEN A SLIGHT SMILE ON MY FACE
FOR WHAT YOU THOUGHT WAS YOUR PROFESSION
AS A DESPISED DOC POCKETS FULL OF EUROS
YOUR NEW GREY CAR MORE LIKE A TRUCK
YOUR BEING SO DETACHED FROM THE DUNG I LOVE

YES BABY YOU'VE GOT THE WRONG BABY, MAN
AND YOUR NEW LITTLE PUSSY WILL GET YOU
ALL FUSSY NOT ME MAN YOU'VE GOT THE WRONG
ONE THIS TIME JUST HOOK ME OFF YOUR SIGHT