I myself also enjoyed it, on its Pat Malone. I grew up in what was
virtually a large country town at the end of the road in Australia, a
long way from Ubuville. We heard an Aussie actor called Leonard Teale
read 'The Man from Snowy River', and high culture in my family was
Jimmy Edwards in 'Take It From Here' or Sophie Tucker singing 'It's
Illegal, it's Immoral or it makes You Fat'. Naivete runs deep in me.

Ah, nostalgia ...

Androo

--
Andrew