Are you sure about that, Doug? I only know Jandl's version of "My heart
leaps up when I behold", delightful, but I would be very interested
indeed in "Daffodils". Of course, Jandl isn't in the public domain & his
recordings are still available, which might explain their unavailability
on the web.
Utterly in agreement about the suck quotient of the "rap" version - rap
as written is intolerable but can be fun as performed. What would truly
be a great gift: the Wordsworth poems read by Basil Bunting for the BBC
in a captivating Northern accent 3 decades or so ago - he opened my ears
to the worthy W!

--
A man may write of love, and not be in love, as well as of husbandrie, and not goe to plough: or of witches, and be none: or of holinesse, and be flat prophane. - Giles Fletcher the Elder.