I use moderator/manager interchangeable here, sorry for the confusion.

Do you see fit, Joe. I think just a little awareness may be in order,
that's all.

See? It was the spell-checker after all - damn those programmers!!!

I have been known to volunteer. Recently, I've done useability studies
for websites.

Roger