Guilty, your honour. Seriously, all the fuss (started by me in a moony,
capricious mood) made me actually go to the site & see what it has to
offer; I shall return. So, Ren, don't go off in a huff: the other 197 or
so are much nicer than me.
mj

--

The art of being civilized is the art of learning to read between the lies. - Kenneth Rexroth