Behalf Of MC Ward

Don't take it personally, Ren. We dish it out on each
other all the time.

*

I'm not taking it personally. At least, not in a petulant way. It will
certainly be a problem for the organization if I were to continue giving
writers the impression that we are incompetent. We are under-funded and
harried and many other things, but I do know we are competent. Spelling
appears to be a challenge, but. . . One thought- it appears there are people
out there who relish attention to detail, and have a lot of time on their
hands. They could volunteer to proofread for a cause they sympathize with.

And I suppose pigs could fly.
______
Ren (Katherine) Powell