It's come a whalloping great way from the first one, Rog3r! Good to be
able to see you working on a poem. I'm in the lucky position of seeing
the first and last at once due to time difference, if you know what I
mean. I was befuddled by the first and wanted to sit with it before
responding, but the final version (for now) is more direct, somehow
saying more by being less. (Was there, in fact, earlier scribblings?
Number One seemed more than a rough draft.)  I even liked the
'concrete poem'  below:

On 27/04/07, Roger Day <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> On 4/26/07, Roger Day <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

There's a format someone could use.

Androo