Can we expect this third iteration to be it, for the moment, Roger?

I was about to say something about the first one, as the others
appeared....

Which is to say I don't quite get all of it, but I did follow along,
enjoying the turns, the twists, the very short line breaks (cf Kasper
on that: it is something that does mean to me, rhythm, movement).

And the addition of
>>                  undertow
>> monochrome
>> disjoint

moves it further, along, out.... Useful to the ppem , in other words...

Doug

On 26-Apr-07, at 8:10 AM, Roger Day wrote:

> On 4/26/07, Roger Day <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>> On 4/26/07, Roger Day <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>> > this morning's morning
>> >         certain certain
>> > warrior
>> > lithium containment vice
>> >                         vice
Douglas Barbour
11655 - 72 Avenue NW
Edmonton  Ab  T6G 0B9
(780) 436 3320
http://www.ualberta.ca/~dbarbour/

Latest book: Continuations (with Sheila E Murphy)
http://www.uap.ualberta.ca/UAP.asp?LID=41&bookID=664

Light weighs
light, to the hand,
to the eye.