Yup. It's bad. My parents live in the country and they've been on Stage 4
water restrictions (no outside watering at all) for months. Coming to our
city next month, I believe, unless it rains. I was surprised when I went to
Sydney and saw green lawns.

--
Editor, Masthead:  http://www.masthead.net.au
Blog: http://theatrenotes.blogspot.com