I had a look at Stylus, it looks awful. browsing through the poetry
archive, I found 0 decent poems. the site's layout is unprofessional.
the essay on haiku
(http://styluspoetryjournal.com/main/master.asp?id=208) for some
bizarre reason needs abbreviated keywords for 'haiku' & 'syllable'
(besides which, it's a mediocre essay at best). NOT a good first
impression for me

KS