From: Poetryetc: poetry and poetics [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Joseph Duemer
Sent: 19. april 2007 01:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: guidelines for posting?

Ren, we worked out a set of list policies a couple of months ago & we posted
it to the list. (We need to make it more easily available, which I'll do
once the semester ends & I have a bit of time.) Oddly, we did not address
this issue.

But my opinion is that notices about publishing, events, etc. posted by list
members is certainly not spam. Please feel free to post.

Joseph Duemer
Poetryetc List Mgr.

--
Joseph Duemer