Ken,

I just read the wiki entry on Don Isthmus.  I have no other information to
judge the man by

BUT

his first born child is called 'Nadine'.

For some bizarre reason that makes me pause and mist rust him.

Myrna no longer concerns me.  Let her roam, removing foreskins from whoever
crosses her path.

Mr Isthmus and his big hat is/are a much scarier thing to contemplate.

Tina

http://www.fatmandancing.co.uk
http://www.myspace.com/fat_man_dancing