Dear terry and list

I don't want to belabor the point but just to say that all interests in a
situation are legitimate. A situation is perceived from many points of view.
The designer must seek to satisfy as many points of view as possible or find
ways to explain what is being resolved to as many stakeholders as possible.
Wicked problems are simply those that are difficult to solve and the
concerns of major stakeholders offer a more appropriate approach than a
problem statement from a single stakeholder or designer however enlightened
they may be.

Best to all,
Chuck
--