this list of publications is great (thanks!)- and the follow up
additions would be a fantastic application for a wiki or similar
collaborative space - that might let others rate and comment on the
respective strengths, focus etc of different publications..
just a thought -

i'd be happy to help out setting something up if others were keen to
help out too..
cheers
jy

>>> Ken Friedman <[log in to unmask]> 19/04/07 10:06 PM >>>
Dear Friends,

If any journals are missing, please send them to me off-list. That's
easier than slowly posting journal titles one by one.

I'll compile them and send a revised list in early May.

Send any journal titles you'd like to add to

Best regards,

Ken