M P Ranjan

Yes - I'll sent you some pages of the eleventh seminar, those
in which Lacan deals and comments on the question of "gaze"
- the term he used to define "subject's seeing" or what is seen by a "subject".
When designers act as "subjects", they "see". In most case we relate to what they " see" and design- as "new" or as "innovation[s]".

Terence Love preceded us when he wrote:
"......all designers [to be able to use] ......, 'what they have seen', or mixed external perceptions 'what they have experienced',....",

my best to you,