Dear Colleagues

A reminder that the closing date for applications to  the new cohort of the Inter/national coalition for PDP and e-portfolio research is 7 May.   Further details and all necessary 'paperwork' can be found on the CRA website at:

http://www.recordingachievement.org/news/detail.asp?newsid=83

Participation offers a great opportunity to extend work with colleagues on the issue of evidence to support PDP implementation, an issue which has emerged as the key priority for many,  and to tackle – in the company of others – your own research and evaluation issues and a key one for us all.  We intend that meetings will be held either in the UK or in accessible parts of Europe, thereby keeping down the costs of participation.

If you want to know more, please get in touch.  If you want to put in a submission, the requirements are modest, and we’d be very pleased indeed to hear from you.

Best wishes

Rob

Rob Ward

Director

The Centre for Recording Achievement

39 Bridgeman Terrace

Wigan

Lancashire

WN1 1TT

Tel: 01942 826761 ext 21

Fax: 01942 323337

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

www.recordingachievement.org

A national network organisation, registered educational charity and Associate Centre of the Higher Education Academy

Tansy Abbott

Administrator

The Centre for Recording Achievement

Tel: 01942 826761

Fax: 01942 323337

A national network organisation, registered educational charity and Associate Centre of the Higher Education Academy

Registered Office: 39 Bridgeman Terrace, Wigan, Lancashire, WN1 1 TT

Registered No: 3717882

Registered Charity No: 1088700