Dear All

I am just reviewing our transmission of confidential information
procedures and would be really interested to hear if any of you send OH
management reports on individuals as email attachments and what extra
measures (if any) you use to ensure security.

Many thanks
Sara

Sara Werry

RGN,Health Ed cert,OHND,BSc (Hons),PGC.

Professional Services Coordinator

Gipping Occupational Health

Mill Lodge, Mendlesham Green,

Stowmarket. IP14 5TW.

tel: 01449 766913

fax: 01449 766891

The contents of this Email are confidential and intended for the
addressee(s) only. It may contain private and confidential information
or material that is legally privileged. Any unauthorised use, copying or
disclosure is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you are not the
intended recipient of this Email then please notify us immediately by
return Email or by telephoning 01449 766913 and delete this message from
your system.