Dear colleagues

I am doing some work on "best practice in occupational health nursing" and would value some examples from OH nurses in all areas of OH nursing. What I'm looking for (on a non-attributable basis) are examples of how you have made a difference to a person or a workplace.  I'm sure that there are loads of examples that you could send me, so I've cleared my inbox in anticipation!

Have a good weekend!
Jane Ingham
Occupational Health Advisor
P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail  E

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet Anti-Virus service supplied by Cable&Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2006/04/0007.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.

ARCHIVES http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/occ-health.html

FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES AND EDUCATIONAL EVENTS: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/filearea.cgi?LMGT1=OCC-HEALTH

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING COURSES http://home.wlv.ac.uk/~in6232/aohne/