Hi Brian,
I often recommend Helen Vangikar of Quest-I have worked with her for many years and she unfailingly good and also very professional.
Please call me on details at foot of e mail if further info is required.
Helen Contact details
Tel 020833773591

Hello Everyone,
I would be grateful if anyone could recommend a Toxicologist they have used, and send me their contact details.
Many thanks,
Brian McAllister
Occupational Health Nurse
Belfast City Council

Lynda Bruce
Alpha Health Services LTD
7,Queens Gardens
Aberdeen
AB15 4YD
Telephone 01224-619340
Fax 01224-626227
Mobile 07879028721
E Mail @ [log in to unmask]

I would be grateful if anyone could recommend a Toxicologist they have
used, and send me their contact details.

Many thanks,

Brian McAllister
Occupational Health Nurse
Belfast City Council

FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES AND EVENTS:

For Occupational Health jobs, go to http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

Find out about Occupational Health Nursing Education in UK at
http://home.wlv.ac.uk/~in6232/aohne/