                            Cannock Chase Mining Historical Society
                                          Founded 2002

Can anyone give me any information on Nailston(e ) Colliery please  to
pass on to a very sick gentleman who is in his 80s and was a Bevan Boy

Best Regards

Alan Dean

website = www.ccmhs.co.uk <http://www.ccmhs.co.uk/>

email = [log in to unmask]

The views & opinions contained in this email are
those of the sender named above. They are not the views
& opinions of the Cannock Chase Mining Historical Society,
nor should they be misconstrued as such, unless this
is specifically stated in the contents of the email

"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that
take our breath away."