Dear all,

Due to staff illness, we have had to postpone a validation event. The
original external advisor cannot attend for the rescheduled date which
is 1 June 2007 from 9.00 am onwards. Is there anybody available on this
date who could act as an external ?

If so, please could you e-mail me with your CV ?

The event is to consider the following :

Revalidation of Broadcast Media in Joint Honours

Revalidation of BA (Hons) Media Studies Single Honours

Validation of BA (Hons) Media Production

The existing programmes are 50% theoretical and 50% exploring the
reflexivity of theory and practice and have strong employability
components.

The new programme is intended (in future) to form part of a suite of
programmes across the Faculty of Arts, Design and Technology
(Humanities, Art and design and Technology). The first of these reflects
the Humanities ethos of its location and draws on modules from the
existing programmes.

Anne Wales
Faculty of Arts, Design & Technology
University of Derby