From: Museums Computer Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Joe Cutting
Sent: 03 April 2007 10:59
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Filters for Public Access Computers

A museum I advice is looking at the possibility of giving the public
access to heritage related websites via a computer located in one of the
galleries. They would of course like to stop the possibility of this
being used to access inappropriate sites by using a filter.=20

Its a really powerful program with about a
million options so the only thing to watch for is
that it may take you several goes to get all the settings right.
You can use it with a touchscreen, mouse or
trackball. Devlin sell nice keyboards
and trackballs for kiosks if you want one
(http://www.devlin.co.uk/keyboards/kiosks.html)

All the best

Joe