Are any of you involved with trawling for policies for exceptional case
requests please ?

I have been asked to come up with some sort of proforma for this process
and I am trying to find out what other people do -  I will happily share
my own ideas and those of others (with permission).

Yours
Barbara Norrey

Library Services Manager
Essex Public Health Resource Unit (EPHRU)
8 Collingwood Road, Witham, Essex CM8 2TT
Tel: 01376 302251
www.ephru.nhs.uk
Please note that from 2nd October 2006 my email address will be

E-mail warning
The information contained in this transmission is confidential and may be subject to public disclosure under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of Information Act 2000.  Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed.
It is intended only for the addressee(s) stated above.  If you are not an addressee you should not disclose, copy, circulate, or in any way use the information contained in this transmission.  Such unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete.
Thank you