Maureen

I was briefly on it at 8.30 or so this morning and it seemed OK. Could be the dreaded N3 problem again however.

Phil O’Reilly

Dudley PCT

From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Duffy Maureen
Sent: 13 April 2007 09:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Problems with Dialog?

Morning all

Is anyone else having problems this morning?  We keep getting ‘page not available’ part way through a search, but it may be a problem with our server here.  Would be grateful to know if so!

Regards,

Maureen Duffy

Education Centre Library

S. Tyneside District Hospital

Harton Lane

South Shields

NE34 0PL

Tel 08448 113030 x2572/2581

HLN code:  SSH

NULJ code: STDH

Did you know that your local health library offers
Help and advice from skilled staff
Journal and book collections - electronic as well as traditional - over 1500 online fulltext journals available free
Study space and internet access
Training courses and current awareness services
Search services and document delivery

The Library catalogue is now available on the internet at

http://library.nuth.nhs.uk/

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete this message from your system. Please do not disclose its contents to another person; to do so could be a breach of confidence.