From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Fisher David (5M3) Walsall PCT
Sent: 30 April 2007 15:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Info Request

Dear List,

I wonder if some kind soul can help me with this request - I am currently unable to access the web.

I need something explaining the benefits of weight loss - Specifically the benefits of a 5% reduction in body weight.

The Health Promotion department require the information and hope to use anything I discover to support the national "5 A Day" campaign.

Thanks in anticipation of a response.

David Fisher

Library & Resources

Walsall Teaching Primary Care Trust

Lichfield House

27-31 Lichfield Street

Walsall

WS1 1TE

____________________

INFORMATION NOTICE

Please check for viruses before accessing this email and any attachments.

This email and any attachments may contain confidential information and is intended only to be seen and used by the named addressee(s). However, even if confidential, the information contained within it may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act (2000), unless it is legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not a named addressee, any use, disclosure, copying, alteration or forwarding of this email and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately by email or by telephoning 01342 414000 and permanently delete this email and any attachments from your system.

The views expressed within this email and any attachments are those of the writer and are not necessarily the views or policies of Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. Except as required by law, the Trust shall not be responsible for any damage, loss or liability of any kind suffered in connection with this email and any attachments, or which may result from reliance on the contents of this email and any attachments.

If you wish to make a request for information under the Freedom of Information Act (2000), please send your request to [log in to unmask]

Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Website: www.qvh.nhs.uk
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Switchboard: 01342 414000
IT Support: 01342 414411