-----Original Message-----
From: List for health librarians in yorkshire and the humber
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Allison Mccann
Sent: 26 April 2007 08:30
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Information Skills Training Evaluation

Hi

We are looking at evaluating our Information Skills Training courses.
Currently we have a short questionnaire that is given just after the
course
is completed.  We were looking at doing a 'post course' evaluation.
Possibly sending a questionnaire out 3 or 6 months after the course to
attendees asking what impact the course has had on their work.

Has anyone done this?  If so I'd be happy to receive any examples.

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards

Allison McCann
Library Assistant
Chief Information Officer's Department
Leeds PCT
North West House
West Park Ring Road
LEEDS LS16 6QG
Tel: 0113 30 57412
Fax: 0113 30 57398
Email: [log in to unmask]

Website: http://www.leedslibraries.nhs.uk
Register for the Library's new Personalised Information Profiles Service
at
http://nww.lhp.leedsth.nhs.uk/pctlibrary/index.asp