-----Original Message-----
From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ray, A.
Sent: 23 April 2007 11:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Copyright queries

Hi Everyone

The CLA is preparing a series of training events for England on what can

and can't be done under the new licence.  In order to tailor these
events more closely to our specific concerns, Jim MacNeilage, Licensing
Manager for the CLA, has asked that we email him in advance with any
questions and/or points on which we would like clarification.  His email

address is [log in to unmask]

I hope a lot of us will respond to this request as I think we shall all
benefit from this approach.   Training events gather momentum and the
later ones inevitably benefit from the questions asked and the points
raised in the initial sessions - this way, we stand more chance of
coming away with the package of information we really need.  I
understand that an FAQ list will be composed later, from the sessions,
for the CLA's website.

Best wishes

Alison Ray

Alison Ray
Head of Knowledge Information and Library Services
Scarborough and North East Yorkshire Health Care NHS Trust
Telephone: 01723 342184

The NHS Institute has created a free online tool that will help all NHS organisations to achieve the 18 week patient pathway. The No Delays Achiever integrates nationally uploaded data with appropriate service improvement actions and tools. For more information visit www.institute.nhs.uk/nodelaysachiever

This electronic message contains information from the NHS Institute for Innovation and Improvement, which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended for use only by the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify me by email (to the email address above) immediately.