Dear Colleagues,

Towards the end of last week Helen Bingham agreed to work with me on the
commissioning of a series of NHS copyright workshops and the development
of an NHS Copyright toolkit. We will be advised by a member of the
copyright circle and will also involve at least one other Trust
Librarian from the NLH Staff Development Group in the planning process.

I anticipate that our Workshop Facilitator will be a Copyright expert
from the Copyright Circle.

It was agreed today by the NLH Staff Development Group that these will
be run in 4 centres - namely Bristol, London, Manchester and York and
that those nominated to attend on behalf of the 10 SHA areas will
cascade their learning locally.

The workshops and the toolkits will be free at the point of delivery.

Regards

Anne

Anne Weist
Staff Development Manager
National Library for Health
NHS Institute for Innovation and Improvement

(m) 0797 104 1602
www.library.nhs.uk

The NHS Institute has created a free online tool that will help all NHS organisations to achieve the 18 week patient pathway. The No Delays Achiever integrates nationally uploaded data with appropriate service improvement actions and tools. For more information visit www.institute.nhs.uk/nodelaysachiever

This electronic message contains information from the NHS Institute for Innovation and Improvement, which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended for use only by the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify me by email (to the email address above) immediately.